Chousa SRL was born in 1958 founded by Roberto Chousa, to meet the demand for treatments against corrosion of metal parts.
In our beginnings, we used electrolytic systems serving the high growth automotive market at that time.
Over time, we incorporated other coatings technologies such as zinc flake and self-locking patches to add value to our customers’ products. This know-how and the technological leadership of the automotive industry allowed us to access other industries such as wind power, solar, oil, agriculture, water, with novel products.
Our goal is to offer your company a coating that fits the needs of your product, regarding all issues that affect it; mechanical, environmental and products to which it is exposed.
We write the story every day.
The Management of Chousa S.R.L. assumes the commitment to develop at all levels of its Organization, a Quality Management System that is maintained over time promoting continuous improvement.
To do this:
- Prioritizes satisfying the needs and expectations of its stakeholders in compliance with all the requirements and/or requirements derived from them for the service offered.
- It stimulates research and development for the application of new products, seeking to improve the performance of services.
- It is committed to continuously improving the company’s internal processes, in order to maximize their effectiveness and finally that of the services offered, fundamentally for the surface treatment and fixing market.
- It constantly trains and develops its staff to promote teamwork and achieve the objectives set.
- It certifies the quality of its services through management of the entire quality management system.
Approved by: Hernán Chousa – Executive Director
MC-7.5 – Annexed I, Rev. E