Laurencoat® 787 is a solvent base coating with combinations of zinc and aluminum flakes.
The metal particles and reactive specific resins react on zinc or zinc alloy plating base material to form an adhesive bonding.
The coating is applied by cold process on to the zinc plating parts by dip spin or spray applications.
No baking is need, the coating is AIR DRY.
A conductive zinc aluminum layer in convination with the zinc plating base provide sacrificial protection to the steel.
The coating is Cr(VI)-free and provide corrosion resistance values from 480 Hs to over 1,000 Hs to base metal corrosión ASTM B 117.
LAURENCOAT® 787 AIR DRY FEATURES
- No hexavalent or trivalent chromium “PERFECT CHROMIUM FREE” .
- Gray color, excellent adherence.
- Low thickness from 5-12 microns.
- “SAVE ENERGY COST” and expensive facilities
Excelent protection for nails or fasteners in contact with treated wood with chromated copper arsenate (CCA) or Alkaline Copper Quaternary Compound (ACQ).
Serve as specified in:
– Case New Holland MAT0320 Type 2 Class A
– FCA PS-9295
– Ford WSS-M21P40-A1/A2 (S440)
– Daimler-Benz DBL 8451.69 and 8451.79
– VW 641 (TL217)